Monday, February 22, 2010

Wow...haha!

The slimming and firming suit comes in 3pieces (the bra, the corset and
girdle) sizes are for someone who wear medium (eg: bra size around 75B-75C)
they help you to detox, slimming and firming the fatty/sagging area. In
order to be effective and have a good figure one has to be hardworking to
wear them everyday after shower and apply your own slimming and firming
cream/lotion.
Result depends on individual especially hardwork plays an important part,
not forgetting to watch your diet and eat healthily.

Why i chose beige colour because i can wear them under my clothes without
feeling hot or irritable despite the hot weather in the day time and at
least for 6-8hours.
Handle with care when come to washing. Soak it for a while with a good
fabric washer and hang them to dry every evening or 2 days once.

I wanted to get into my old cheongsam that's why i bought it in January 2010
before Chinese New Year and after 2 weeks i managed to get into my old
cheongsam that i love very much.
I am very happy to be able to wear my favourite cheongsam again.

I paid this suit for $1505 and willing to let go at $1300.

Pls contact Ms chen at 9665-3888

No comments: